Our organization has appointed an adroit team of professionals having sound experience of relevant domain. These professionals work in close-coordination with clients to ensure the achievement of set goals. Further, with the help of our state-of-the-art infrastructure having a technically sound tool room facility, we are able to design & manufacture our entire range effectively.
With the help of highly motivated TEAM, we have established ourselves as a reputed name and has enabled us to gain the heights of growth & success in this age of tough competition. This has enabled us to mark our global presence across the various part of Asian Countries, Indian Subcontinent, France and United Kingdom.
|Nature of Business||Exporter and Manufacturer|
|Additional Business||Service ProviderImporterSupplier|
|Company CEO||Satish Walimbe|
|Registered Address||107, Mahesh Industrial Estate, Opp. Silver Park, Behind Rahul Electronics, Kashimira, Bhayander Road, Mira Road, District, Thane- 401107, Maharashtra, India|
|Total Number of Employees||11 to 25 People|
|Year of Establishment||1996|
|Legal Status of Firm||Individual - Proprietor|
|Annual Turnover||Rs. 2 - 5 Crore|
|Location Photo 1|
|Location Photo 2|
Team and Staff
|No. of Engineers and Technicians||1 - 5 People|
|No. of Skilled Staff||1 - 5 People|
|No. of Semi-skilled Staff||6 - 25 People|
|No. of Consultants||1 - 5 People|
|Quality Measures / Testing Facilities||Yes|
|Import Export Code (IEC)||03030*****|
|Banker||BANK OF BARODA|
Packaging/Payment and Shipment Details
|Payment Mode||CashChequeDDCredit Card|
|Shipment Mode||By Road|
Our product range includes formed tubes, viz, flared, flanged, reduced, tapered expanded & bent tubes of diameter range: 01 mm to 65 mm, and wall thickness: 0.4 mm to 8.0 mm.
The typical applications for :
- Furniture Industry are Metal Furniture Legs for Chairs, Tables and Beds
- Engineering industry: Heat exchanger tube ends, various types of nozzles and other tubular components
- Automobile industry: Floor shifter handles, steering columns, turn-buckles
- Nuclear power: Heat exchanger tube ends for end shields. & atomic fuel rods
- Jewellery industry: Re-sizing of continuous casted tubes of precious metal; to enable further metalworking
We endeavor to deliver an unmatched quality of products to impart complete customer satisfaction.
We owe our success to our dedicated team that comprises of Administrators, Engineers, Technicians And Skilled Laborers who leaves no stone unturned to offer best products to our clients. Our experienced engineers streamline the manufacturing process to manufacture tailor made products. Regular management and operator training keeps our team updated and ever motivated to absorb the latest innovations in production systems. We also have a team of quality personnel who conduct regular inspection and ensure that our products conform to international standard.
Some of the important industries where our manufactured products find wide application are:
- Furniture Industry
- Engineering Industry
- Bicycle Industry
- Automobile Industry
- Nuclear Power
- Jewellery Industry
We use latest technology to design and fabricate formed tubular components that conforms to various international standards.
Few main parameters on which customization is offered are mentioned below:
- Replacing a solid metal component by a hollow section
- Enhancing the strength and mechanical properties of the components by redesigning them as per clients requirements
Backed by well equipped manufacturing plant with a tool room, we have been able to manufacture unique custom-built products.
Our experience of 12 years facilitates us in fabricating appropriate products as specified by our clients. We also invest a substantial amount of our profit in R & D and to expand our network system so as to cater our wide spread clients effectively.
Some of the important parameters on which we customize products for our clients are:
- Substantial reduction of raw material cost by replacing a solid metal component by a hollow section
- Substantial reduction of raw material cost by increasing the strength & mechanical properties of the component by redesigning it